Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 62,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees.
* Providing senior consulting expertise on a range of large client accounts;
* Responsible for client retention, penetration of new services to existing clients and development of new sales;
* Utilizing and developing existing sales channels including Aon affiliate companies, and creating leads for new Aon Hewitt clients and / or introduction of Retirement products and services to existing Aon Hewitt clients;
* Identifying gaps between client needs and existing Aon Hewitt services; proposing and developing service enhancements, adding to Aon Hewitt’s product/service portfolio and intellectual capital;
* Actively participating in internal and external initiatives that will raise Aon Hewitt’s and your personal profile in the business community;
* Providing team leadership, guidance and mentoring support to Retirement staff as they serve their clients, ensuring high standards of service and facilitating the future success of junior colleagues;
* Acting as a role model for technical excellence, ensuring adherence to technical, professional and ethical standards;
* Writing/delivering presentations/communications to clients, prospects or industry seminars that are well-prepared, powerful and persuasive;
* Continually reviewing client accounts and relationships and recommending ways to enhance the value Aon Hewitt brings to the client based on a deep understanding of the client’s business and insight into industry trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* FSA and FCIA designations required;
* Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in a pension consulting environment;
* Ability to establish relationships at the senior management level with existing and prospective clients for purposes of understanding the short/long term needs of clients, identifying business development opportunities and negotiating and closing consulting assignments;
* Demonstrated ability to lead business development activities, projects and cross-functional teams;
* Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills in developing solutions for complex client/business issues;
* Strong technical expertise and the proven ability to remain current with respect to industry trends, provincial abd federal legislative policies and changes;
* Proven organization skills and the ability to effectively coordinate the delivery of projects and advisory services;
* Ability to provide team leadership and act as an effective mentor, coach and role model for practice members;
* Detail and results-oriented; able to balance multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines;
* Positive attitude combined with a desire to contribute to the success of Aon Hewitt.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca.