Bilingual CS Client Specialist
As a Customer Service Client Specialist (CSCS) you will work closely with the HR Service Center Manager(s) to achieve the daily deliverables, goals and targets. You will also be client facing and act as the subject matter expert supporting a client group's team of customer service associates on HR related questions such as healthcare benefits, savings, life benefits, retirement plans, LOA, Payroll, compensation other human resource related services.
The CSCS is responsible for client specific updates to desktop tools and knowledge databases, associate training, quality assurance, first level escalations and team support.
* Support Manager(s) and the team to achieve day to day operational goals at the contact center
* Acts as the expert resource on Contact Center processes, knowledge, content management and training
* Quality assurance call monitoring and coaching
* Execute the tailoring and delivery of client specific training
* Deliver client facing workshops and presentations
* Identifies process improvement opportunities
* Responsible for the maintenance of Customer Service Desktop tools and knowledge databases
* On floor supervision and team support
* Proficiency with HR Customer Service Desktop tools
* Proficient knowledge of Benefits, Payroll and HR processes
* 2 years' experience in customer service, a call centre environment or general HR Support Services
* Working knowledge of Call Center operations and technology
* Adept at handling multiple computer applications (programs and technology used within a human resources call centre environment preferred)in a windows environment
* Proven customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
* Practical mindset with the ability to prioritize tasks and provide effective solutions
* Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of mentoring and building good working relationships
* Ability to work shift hours
* Strong knowledge of HRMS, case management tools and call center technology
* Fluency in English (oral and written) is required.
* French Bilingual fluency (oral and written)is preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree or work experience in a similar role required
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Toronto, ON Canada