Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees.
Opportunity for a Senior Consultant with Aon Hewitt in our Defined Contribution Practice for our Montreal Office!
Are you a proven leader in the area of Defined Contribution (DC)/Capital Accumulation Plans (CAPs)? Do you have a solid reputation in the Defined Contribution/CAP marketplace? Are you a dynamic individual with strong client relationship management and communication skills that can be put into action? Do you have experience in retirement and investment consulting, or other consulting-related fields? Have you worked in the Institutional financial services industry? If so, Aon Hewitt wants to hear from you! If you have the aptitude – but especially the attitude; and want to grow your career while being a key team player; if you take pride in getting things done, then Aon Hewitt is the organization for you! You will work with a dynamic and forward-thinking team in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
We are seeking an individual with strong relationship building skills, who prides themselves on their negotiation, problem solving and decision-making abilities. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who can assume the role of Senior Consultant, Defined Contribution Practice for Aon Hewitt in our Montreal Office. Our Defined Contribution team aims to identify individuals with the potential to perform well in the future and who can add value to our clients’ Retirement Programs. We are firmly committed to growth and are taking the right steps to be the preeminent leader in the Defined Contribution market. The next several years in our business are guaranteed to be exhilarating and rewarding. Let's explore the possibilities together - and determine if you are the right person to help us continue shaping the workplace of the future.
The Senior Consultant will manage and lead large projects within the Defined Contribution Practice and will have major involvement in the business development activities of the Practice. Their Practice responsibilities (in addition to the foregoing) will include recommending and developing long-range strategies to meet the future needs of the practice and major involvement in client relationship management.
In the Senior Consultant role you will have the opportunity to:
* Provide DC consulting to a wide range of clients
* Contribute to the development of the Montreal Office’s DC go-to-Market Strategy
* Lead Business Development activities in the Defined Contribution arena
* Build strong relationships and manage all aspects of the consulting relationship with an assigned client group
* Work with other DC, Retirement and Investment consulting practitioners in Montreal and across Canada
* Identify and introduce innovative services that fit in with emerging DC market needs
* Attract, develop, and mentor team members as required
Qualified Candidates will have the following:
* 8-12 years progressive experience in a consulting, plan sponsor or group pension environment
* Previous experience working with Capital Accumulation Plans such as Defined Contribution Pension Plans, Group RRSPs, TFSAs and DPSPs
* University education
* FSA/FCIA designations an asset
* Demonstrated ability to lead business development activities and projects
* Good understanding of investments and investment industry
* Strong knowledge or work experience within the retirement industry
* Excellent client relationship management skills
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills in developing solutions for complex, client/business issues
* Strong team leadership and management skills
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral. Must be a highly motivated, client service and team oriented individual
* Detail and results-oriented; able to balance multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
* A positive attitude combined with a great willingness to contribute to the success of Aon Hewitt and the National DC Practice
* Bilingual (French and English) is a requirement for this role
* Some travel may be required (maximum 20% of time)
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca