Workforce Administration Analyst
HR Outsourcing Services
The WFA Implementation/Ongoing Analyst supports the transition/implementation delivery for Workforce Administration (WFA) through test planning and execution, document development, and setting up the ongoing operations centers and upon the implementation go live, continues on the Ongoing Operations team. This position involves heavy client interaction, client consulting, and internal team interaction across multiple domains. The Analyst will have consideration and understanding for (up/down) stream processes & impacts on other domains/third parties. The consultant will have the ability to identify and resolve complex issues and incidents as well as identify root cause & trends relating to the issues. The Analyst should have a deep knowledge of Workforce Administration subject matter, process and proficient technical knowledge. The Analyst should have a good understanding of the overall service delivery model while also having some knowledge of project management and the system life cycle.
* Prepares requirements documentations across phases of the project
* Develops IAT and UAT test scripts
* Performs IAT, UAT, SRT (Operational Readiness) testing, retesting
* Develops internal documentation (e.g. SOP's)
* Assists with set up of operations teams, infrastructure, documentation, and processes for NA and India Workforce Administration delivery teams
* Educates associates and clients while serving as a subject matter expert for Workforce Administration tools and processes.
* Researches and provides input and support about industry and company best practices.
* Supports, leads, or ensures the standardization of processes in accordance with Aon Hewitt best practices.
* Works to identify and implement ideas for improving the domain specific offer and methodologies.
* Works to support system changes through the change request process both internally and with the client.
* Communicates effectively with the client, external third party vendors, and internal partners for analysis/resolution of issues or project impacts.
* Discusses any issues identified and their impact on service delivery in required meetings.
* Leads client interaction and facilitation on client touch points.
* Works with third-party providers (both Aon Hewitt partners and client partners) to ensure seamless process delivery.
* Leads process improvements for existing processes and supports creation of new processes with emphasis on up/down stream impacts. Ensures that the process flows are complete and within the defined scope for projects.
* Identifies and resolves escalations or complex issues with strong emphasis to associated patterns, trends, and root cause analysis.
* Meets aligned Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Determines when inquiries are beyond the scope of responsibilities of Aon Hewitt and/or team and escalates as appropriate.
* Leads/represents domain in meeting with other teams/domains to develop/refine process execution.
* Ensures the service delivery model is being followed by challenging requested custom functionality and offering alternative solutions.
* Undergraduate Degree (BA, BBA, BS in Business), or equivalent degree or work experience required
* 3-5 years of work experience in WFA, Payroll or related process
* Experience implementing or working with PeopleSoft
* Experience in project/implementation work
* Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple tasks
* Demonstrates analytical skills, is a self-starter and can operate with minimal direction from senior team members
* Advanced understanding of client policies and procedures and provides advice and counsel
* Ability to properly research problem solve with various stakeholders changes, system or process
* Experience with selecting the best option to solve the needs of the client
* Ability to identify process improvement areas
* Ability to refine processing procedures based on "big picture" understanding
* Understanding of other related service areas desired
* Ability to navigate and learn multiple systems
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Toronto, ON Canada