Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees
Compensation Analyst – Performance, Rewards and Talent
The Compensation Analyst is expected to provide technical support and advice related to consulting assignments. Their practice responsibilities in addition to the foregoing will include researching and synthesizing information and data into client-ready reports, and producing tools to resolve client issues.
* Providing support to consulting teams on compensation projects;
* Developing Excel-based tools and/or analytic solutions to address client needs;
* Researching (surveys, competitive practice, best practices);
* Creating charts, tables, and written content to create reports (using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
* Developing job/work documentation;
* Creating draft proposals and/or presentations to support consulting sales efforts;
* Client contact to facilitate project work;
* Providing project management support (meeting notes, day-to-day coordination and monitoring of deliverables).
Qualifications & Experience
* Relevant undergraduate degree is required;
* Working towards CPP would be considered an asset;
* 2-3 years work experience in an analytical/ technical or consulting position required;
* Expertise in Excel (lookups, pivot tables, if statements) required, with knowledge of modeling and other numerical and statistical analysis techniques desirable Superior communication skills, both written, and oral essential;
* Must be a highly motivated, customer-service and team-oriented individual;
* Solid project management skills;
* Ability to work under tight and varying deadlines, and ability to work on several projects simultaneously is critical;
* Applicants who do not have industry/compensation experience, but have the required education and skills will also be considered.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca.