Account Coordinator (Construction Services), Vancouver - Job ID 41565
Account Coordinator, Construction Services - Job ID 41565
As the Account Coordinator with our Construction Services, you role will be to initiate and manage the collection of renewal information on existing accounts in coordination with the Account Executive. This position will also be responsible for the following:
Distinctive Client Values:
* Respond to client inquires and process request for routine changes
* Analyze and summarize renewal terms received from marketing/broking and assist in the preparation of renewal presentation documentation, including forwarding renewal terms to the client
* Obtain premium finance quotes from credit and provide appropriate finance options to clients as required
* Coordinate timely issuance of Certificates of Insurance
* Receive, redirect or respond to incoming mail and faxes as required
* Coordinate, organize and maintain filings systems
* Provides backup to other members of the client service team as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a service team
* Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines
* Independent, process oriented with an attention to detail
* Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Package
* Able to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
* 1 -3 years commercial insurance experience would be an asset
Education & Professional Development:
* Post secondary education is asset
* Preference will be given to applicants who are enrolled or have completed an insurance & risk management program
* Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications (I.e. General Insurance License)
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Vancouver, British Columbia