Accts Receivable Coordinator - Calgary - Job ID 41844
Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Calgary - Job ID 41844
As Accounts Receivable Coordinator, you will provide administrative and technical assistance to the Account Executive and Brokers on assigned accounts. This role is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the client service program in support of responsive and efficient client service delivery.
Distinctive Client Values:
* Facilitate the flow of information between the Premium Finance Company and the Western Canada Aon offices. ie the credit inbox
* Administer the documentation requirements for submitting Premium Finance Contracts to the lenders.
* Liaison to Finance Company, Account Managers, Credit Manager and Toronto Finance
* Maintain and update excel credit log ensuring to maintain an accurate database for future reference of historical data
* Track and follow-up on the required documentation and funding receipts
* Invoice Investigation
* Providing back up for the Accounts Receivable
* Maintain the electronic filing system for the credit inbox
* Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
* 5 to 7 years experience
* Accounting experience required
* Collection experience is required
* University or College degree preferred.
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills preferred
* Strong oral & written communication
* Bank Deposit experience an asset
* Previous Insurance Experience an asset
Education and Professional Development:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Post Secondary Degree or equivalent is an asset
* Commitment to ongoing learning and professional (I.e. Chartered General Accountant (CGA); Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.