Associate, Investment Consulting
Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees
* Assisting Senior Associates in provision of advice to existing clients;
* Analysis of data and production of performance monitoring reports;
* Monitoring of institutional investment managers and financial market performance;
* Analysis of asset allocation and investment manager structures for institutional clients (e.g., pension plans);
* Performance of investment manager searches and involvement in manager research;
* Various research projects related to financial markets.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Mathematics;
* Three years of experience related to the investment industry preferred;
* Defined benefit knowledge would be an asset;
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
* Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines;
* Working towards CFA an asset;
* Ability to work well in a team environment;
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca.