Account Specialist I
Administrative Support Services
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Account Specialist II in our Jacksonville, FL office. This position will support Aon Risk Solutions – Health and Benefits group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist with preparation of client’s open enrollment and communication materials as directed by Account Executive
* Prepare client service calendars and ensure compliance with deadlines
* Update client’s renewal data in client management system and financial system
* Generate and produce client specific benefit analysis and benchmarking reports
* Prepare and analyze employee benefits Request For Proposals (RFPs), renewals and related data.
* Prepare financial histories for client RFPs
* Assist in execution of clients' benefit strategies
* Assist in preparing Power Point presentations for client meetings
* Assist Practice Leader with new business presentations and prospect analysis
* Collect and analyze carrier claims, utilization reports and report findings to Account Executive and clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Health & Benefits industry experience and Life & Health License preferred but not required.
* Minimum of zero to five years of relevant work experience within the Health and Benefits industry or in an analytical supportive role
* Proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon 's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Jacksonville, Florida United States
Jacksonville, FL United States