Technician (Jr Analyst), Pension Administration - Outsourcing - 450477
Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 62,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees.
* Calculate routine benefit calculations on retirement and termination;
* Prepare routine termination and retirement packages for mailings
* Analyze returned option forms and prepare routine correspondence when necessary
* Preparation of all plan PAR calculations and reporting;
* Calculate routine authorizations on retirement and termination;
* Update daily and annual data for plan records as directed,
* Reconciliation of the pension payments and refunds with trust statements;
* Summarize contribution deposits with trust statements;
* Learn to interpret pension plan texts and applicable legislation;
* Contact when necessary with members;
* Maintenance of electronic and paper client records; and
* Other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 1 year working with Defined Benefit pension plans preferred;
* College or University graduate with a focus on math, business or human resources
* Basic accounting skills;
* Good oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment;
* Mathematical aptitude;
* Detail-oriented with sound organizational skills;
* Thorough knowledge of Excel and Word;
* Client-service attitude;
* Flexible and team oriented.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca