Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Risk Solutions is the Canadian risk management arm of Aon. In Canada, Aon Risk Solutions roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,300 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
* Assisting Account Executives in servicing clients in renewals, endorsements, new business
* Prepares renewals by obtaining updated information from client, reviews policy documents (coverage, limits, deductibles, extensions, restrictions etc.)
* Reviews Certificates of Insurance produced by PA to ensure accuracy.
* Reviews insurance and indemnity sections of complicated contracts in consultation with Account Executive
* Assists with new business production by obtaining completed applications, calculates premiums, prepares quote comparison report, binds coverage and coordinates applicable documentation for Account Executives
* Pulls and prepares appropriate renewal documents, binding instructions and forwards to Broker for quotation.
* Invoices transactions and forwards to clients
* Initiates and follow-up on overdue payments from client
* Handles direct inquiries from clients
* General office duties such as maintaining current expiry list and various information systems as well as preparing policy checklists for sign off
* Maintaining client and broking contact information on Xpress
* Assists Account Executives in maintaining acceptable Aged Accounts Receivable balances
* Assists Account Executives in selling other lines of insurance to our clients as appropriate
* Work with surety staff to deliver seamless client service
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Minimum 2 years experience in commercial insurance.
* RIBO license is required.
* Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development & apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risk, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com/careers
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.