General Clerk - One Year Contract
Administrative Support Services
Aon is a world leader in risk management, insurance broking, reinsurance, employee benefits and HR consulting services. We have more than 500 offices in 120 countries and a staff of over 36,000. Aon has annual revenues of approximately $10 billion and is, by a number of significant financial measures, the premier firm of its kind in the world.
Aon Risk Solutions is the Canadian risk management arm of the Aon Group. In Canada, Aon Risk Solutions roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,400 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
* Processing courier and mail for local and out of town.
* Opening/sorting/distributing incoming mail.
* Ordering office supplies for the department using our online supply ordering sytem
* Ensuring printers are in working order and that there is sufficient amounts of toners and paper on hand
* Locating and distributing files and other correspondence to appropriate destinations as requested.
* Accurate filing of returned files, terminated files.
* Preparing employee files for new employees.
* Preparing invoices for payment and preparing expenses for departmeant managers.
* Assisting with pulling abeyances and incoming correspondence for units as required.
* Searching for misplaced files.
* Completing major copying tasks for the department.
* Retrieving/sending boxes or files from/to storage.
* Retrieving/distributing faxes
* Maintaining HR phone list and distributing company phone list
* Preparing general correspondence
* Performing other related duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Completion of High School
* Computer skills and familiarity of Microsoft Office suite would be an asset
* Good interpersonal skills along with solid organization skills.
* Able to work with minimal supervision in a team environment and prioritize work flow.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development & apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risk, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at www.aon.com/careers
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.