Account Specialist II H& B Omaha
We currently have a career opportunity open in our Omaha, NE office for an Account Specialist II.
* Evaluate renewals
* Review annual accountings for accuracy
* Prepare and analyze benefits RFPs, renewals and related information
* Analyze carrier claims, utilization reports, and report findings to consultants and clients
* Prepare financial histories for client
* Peer review technical reports
* Develop clients’ benefits strategy in concert with other programs
* Provide exceptional customer service to clients
* At least 5 years' experience preferred in the H&B insurance industry in a service capacity or related business experience.
* Experience with multi-state operations beneficial.
* Health & Welfare Insurance License for Nebraska a plus.
* Candidate needs to be self-motivated, proactive and work with a sense of urgency. Organization skills and attention to detail.
* Team player.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes a plus.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon’s employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Omaha, Nebraska United States
Omaha, NE United States