Associate Relationship Manager - GRIP Solutions
New York City,
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Associate Relationship Manager in our New York Office. This position will support Aon Risk Services – Aon GRIP Solutions.
Associate Relationship Manager assigned to work with Relationship Manager(s) for insurers that purchase Aon’s GRIP Solutions (AGS) services. The Associate Relationship Manager will be responsible to work with a team and deliver services related to the service agreement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with Relationship Manager to deliver on the GRIP Solutions services to insurers
* Value Proposition Communication and Awareness Planning Meetings
* Pipeline Opportunities Reporting
* Submission Flow Insights Reporting
* Business Planning Meetings
* GRIP Analytics delivery
* Act as an interface to maximize the value which Aon provides as a channel partner to insurers
* Drive the full implementation of GRIP Solutions services for insurers to which you are assigned
* Act as a subject matter expert on assigned carriers products / services / relationship with Aon and associated metrics
* Liaise with insurers in daily issues which arise, address questions and requests
* Coordinate Aon resources to distribute GRIP Solutions services
* Deliver GRIP data, pipeline data and report access to insurers
* Participate in business planning meetings between Aon Risk Services and the insurers
* Ensure quality of data given to insurers
* In conjunction with the Relationship Manager:
* Interface with insurers on a weekly basis in addition to contracted meetings to ensure positive channel partner relationship
* Analyze GRIP data and identify trends for insurers to utilize
* Prepare documents to facilitate carrier meetings
* Participate in renewal discussions and all other activities to ensure successful implementation of GRIP Solutions
Bachelors Degree is required
* 4-10 years of industry (or similar) experience
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships with insurance executives
* Knowledge of Aon internal structure, data systems (incl. GRIP), broking practices, and product/client concentrations is preferred
* Familiarity with ARS/insurer background
* Familiarity with industry dynamics and ability to quickly capture insurer priorities
* Organizational and project management skills
* Available to travel as necessary
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon 's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
New York City, New York United States
New York City, NY United States