Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Risk Solutions is the Canadian risk management arm of Aon. In Canada, Aon Risk Solutions roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,300 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
Distinctive Client Value
* Deliver continuous excellence in servicing an existing book.
* Develop knowledge of clients operations and risk exposures.
* Identify specific client and prospect needs and develop innovative and cost effective solutions.
* Review and revise insurance program in conjunction with the client to ensure complete and appropriate coverage.
* Introduce the service team to clients as their day-to-day point of contact for ongoing service needs and ensure smooth communication and coordination with the client.
* Coordinate and provide oversight to the account team and establish client service plans that prioritize the account activities and profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of services required.
* Gain and maintain a thorough understanding and knowledge of available Aon resources and solutions, and match those to client business requirements.
* Coordinate and lead the strategy for the account renewal and the ongoing activity and requirements during the year, working with the broking team in the marketing process and the negotiations with underwriters.
* Manage and oversee the 120 day Renewal Process including preparing the renewal report, present to client for approval, obtain the binding order, and review policy documentation and deliver to client in a timely manner.
* Assist in the review of large claims and manage the client issues around claims handling.
* Develop and manage the relationship at a senior level to become the client’s risk management advisor.
* Cross-selling and expanding the existing insurance programs with our clients; developing and managing client relationships in order to increase penetration sales and cultivate new business opportunities.
* Produce new business and assist in the development of sales and marketing strategy designed to cultivate revenue generation opportunities.
* Develop comprehensive annual and quarterly new business sales and development plans for identified targeted prospects and existing clients based on being accountable for pre-agreed financial goals.
* Develop new contacts and build relationships with prospects that align with the Region’s/Branch’s acknowledged targeted industry or segment groups.
* Provide the leadership necessary for development and delivery of insurance and industry related presentations/seminars prospects and clients as required.
* Acting as the visible face of Aon to the clients/prospects in the community, working to consistently prospect and facilitating lead generation activities.
* Perform other related duties as assigned to deliver business results and distinctive client value.
* Coordinating the efforts of technical and support staff to service clients efficiently.
* Mentoring, training and professional development of the account team members.
* Source and refer candidates for recruitment to Aon.
Skills and Education
* University degree or equivalent.
* RIBO license required
* CIP, FCIP and CRM is preferable, or working towards.
* Minimum 5 years commercial insurance experience
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.com/careers