Quality Assurance Test Systems Analyst
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance.
Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies.
With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees.
For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
* Follows established QA and testing methods in all work efforts.
* Reviews functional and non-functional requirements for completeness and testability.
* Creates detailed test cases, test data, and test plans as assigned.
* Executes test cases, accurately records status of test case execution daily during test execution, and communicates variances to plan.
* Researches and documents defects that are identified, and follows through to resolution, including re-testing.
* Uses testing tools as appropriate for project assignments.
* Reports status on QA activities, and issues, to assigned role (who may be, but is not limited to, the QA Lead, Project Manager, Lead Business Analyst).
* Applies established quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures
Knowledge & Experience
* University Degree
* 2 to 3 years experience writing SQL queries
* 2 to 3 years experience with project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
* Experience with benefits administration as asset
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Ability to translate client requirements and/or legislation into system specifications and test plans.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Able to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
* Frequent computer use at workstation up to two hours at a time or for extended periods of time.
* Access information using a computer and related components and peripherals.
* Participation in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Toronto, ON Canada