Account Executive - Whitehorse - Job ID 43505
Account Executive (Small Commercial), Whitehorse - Job ID 43505
As an Account Executive, you are a leader of a service team that develops, presents, and manages risk. This role is responsible for providing cover strategy, business planning advice, and detailed service plans in support of current account and prospective new growth.
Distinctive Client Value:
* Identifies specific client risk exposure and develops and presents innovative coverage solutions in support of existing and new business growth;
* Collaborates with broker and Marketing department to develop prospective client and renewal strategies and deliver appropriate coverage;
* Develops and manages client relationships in order to increase penetration sales and cultivate new business opportunities;
* Establish account specific service plans and delivery approaches which support coverage solutions and provide continued opportunity for Aon product/ service exposure;
* Provide leadership, mentoring and direction to the Account Coordinators and Associate Account Executives;
* Leads by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practices; and
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum of 3-5 years of insurance and/or industry experience;
* Proven business development and sales experience;
* Accounting and Financial Analysis experience is an asset;
* Ability to work collaboratively as a key member a team and independently with minimum supervision;
* Client relationship focused;
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
* Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines;
* Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
Education and Professional Development:
* Post Secondary Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) or Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) or Certified Risk Management (CRM) designations are preferred
* Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB)/Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP).
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.