Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Risk Solutions is the Canadian risk management arm of Aon. In Canada, Aon Risk Solutions roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,300 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
Service of Accounts
* Abeyances – Keep an Abeyance for outstanding and time sensitive items – follow-up;
* Respond to client questions;
* Certificates – Coordinates issuance of insurance certificates with client. Certificates of insurance must be accurate and specific and delivered to meet client’s needs;
* Check Lists – Renewal and Change Documents – Prepare checklists and update until all documents have been received and delivered to the insured;
* Clients Operations – Develop and maintain basic understanding of clients operations;
* Correspondence – Prepare correspondence to insured and brokers as required;
* Day to day service of assigned clients – Handle telephone calls, inquiries, coverage changes, disbursement of documentation, etc.
* Monthly Reporting – Follow-up with the insured for monthly/quarterly reporting forms such as Cargo and Stock reports and provide to the Broker;
* Proof read and edits – All documentation thoroughly prior to sending to the insured or broker; demonstrate a level of attention to detail;
* Renewal Process – Handle the renewal process as delegated to.
* Ensure renewal process is started on time so timelines can be met;
* Gather and prepare information to be sent to the insured;
* Request updated claims information from Broker as assigned;
* Accounting Discrepancies – Investigate and track accounting discrepancies; review and update accounts receivables for Account Manager. Follow-up with client for outstanding receivables;
* Binders, reports, proposals, etc. – prepare as required;
* Organize files according to Aon and the Department’s protocol as applicable;
* Update client information in Xpress (new/changes)
* Maintain clear documentation;
* Meet turn-around time requirements for documentation processing;
* Perform other duties as required
* Minimum 2 years experience in commercial insurance.
* RIBO license is required.
* Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development & apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risk, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com/careers
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.