* Arrange travel
* Calendar and email management for lead consultants
* Compose correspondence from rough notes or independent knowledge of circumstances
* Coordinate meetings
* Create mail merges
* Create, edit, proofread, and produce documents, including correspondence, emails, MS PowerPoint presentations, MS Word documents and MS Excel spreadsheets
* Data entry
* Follow-up as directed by consultant; send reminders for outstanding deliverables, agenda topics
* Format, compile, and prepare reports and summarize information from several resources.
* Help with special projects and ad hoc requests
* Maintain high level of confidentiality working on sensitive material
* Maintain/update/organize categories and data within databases (database administration), reference and distribution lists
* Organize and coordinate work flow, manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and projects
* Prepare and manage deliverables (production, assembly, mailings, etc.).
* Prepare expense reports
* Provide backup to other Assistants.
* Resource for Aon Hewitt graphic identity program
* Resource for general questions
* Schedule meetings/reserve rooms
* Takes minutes at meetings and document via email/database
* MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Intermediate)
* Writing skills: Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, Proofing, Editing
* Interpersonal Skills: Shares knowledge, takes initiative, anticipates needs, acts proactively, supports team members, has a strong network of resources, effectively communicates (verbal and written), listens to comprehend project
* Skills: Self-directed, problem-solving and decision making, improves processes
* Education and Certifications: High School Degree or equivalent
* Experience supporting multiple Managers simultaneously
* Typing accurate at 55 WP
* Work Experience: 4-5 years related experience
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon Hewitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V
Lincolnshire, Illinois United States
Lincolnshire, IL United States