Senior Associate (Health Strategies and Solutions Consultant)
Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees.
We are pleased to offer a challenging opportunity for a Health Strategies and Solutions Consultant at the Senior Associate level. The Senior Associate will partner with the Local Market Leader and the National Practice Leader to deliver innovative health and wellness consulting in addition to driving the product development and innovation activities of Aon Hewitt's Health Strategies and Solutions practice. Responsibilities, in addition to the foregoing, will include recommending and developing long-term strategies to meet the future needs of the practice and major involvement in product development from concept to implementation.
* Lead the Product Development efforts for the Health Strategies and Solutions team, this includes setting product vision for new and innovative wellness products and services, defining user experience, and working with the design and technical experts to execute on the product development plan.
* Produce strategic roadmap for wellness tools and product development that meet the business goals of our practice. Includes leading entire lifecycle of software development (design, development, documenting and testing new and existing software), in addition to advising on the IT infrastructure for internal and external solutions.
* Develop and implement go-to-market plans of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the product launch plan/marketing campaign.
* Create high-impact internal and client-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our products.
* Develop and manage sales tools including sales presentations, product sell sheets, product demonstrations (in conjunction with Marketing team).
* Provide advanced technical advice/expertise to clients and to others inside the organization in the area of health and wellness, (wellness strategy and design recommendations, health cost management, data analytics etc.) as necessary to advance business interests.
* Writing/delivering presentations/communications to clients, prospects or industry seminars that are well-prepared, powerful and persuasive (may be as an individual or as part of a team).
* Identifying gaps between client needs and existing Aon Hewitt’s services; proposing and developing service enhancements, adding to Aon Hewitt’s product/service portfolio and intellectual capital.
* Continually reviewing client accounts and relationships and recommending ways to enhance the value Aon brings to the client based on a deep understanding of the client's business and insight into industry trends.
* Establishing strong working relationships internally with peers / team to collaborate and partner on issues.
* Actively contributing to the establishment and growth of the Health Strategies and Solutions practice - development of work processes, developing innovative approaches, continuous process improvement, etc.
* Actively participating in internal and external initiatives that will raise Aon's and your personal profile in the business community.
Qualifications & Experience
Requires Health and Wellness consulting expertise, leadership skills, business and industry acumen, strategic thinking, client focus and team orientation. In addition, in depth experience in product development from concept to implementation is necessary.
* University degree
* Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in a workplace health consulting environment, in both client facing and product development roles
* Candidate should have a diverse background and a demonstrable track record of successfully leading, building and managing scaled, high quality, innovative products, and services for a client-oriented organization
* Sound understanding of technology related product development (e.g. web, mobile, apps). Previous experience working with software developers, graphics designers and IT infrastructure is required.
* Successful product development track record of both on-time and high quality product releases with the excellent ability to manage projects and cross-functional teams.
* Experience leading and managing product launch/marketing campaigns
* Strong technical expertise in the area of workplace wellness and the proven ability to remain current with respect to industry trends, privacy, provincial and federal legislative policies and changes, and new research.
* Ability to establish relationships at the senior management level with existing and prospective clients for purposes of understanding the short/long term needs of clients, identifying business development opportunities and negotiating and closing consulting assignments,
* Demonstrated creative problem-solving and analytical skills in developing health and wellness solutions for complex client/business issues.
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written and using computer programs such as Word and PowerPoint)
* Detail and results-oriented; able to balance multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
We anticipate the role being located in Montreal or Toronto; may also be based in Western Canada.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development & apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risk, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.