GRIP Specialist/Data Entry Clerk - Vancouver - Job I D43601
GRIP Specialist/Data Entry (Broking), Vancouver - Job ID 43601
The GRIP Specialist assists the Broking Department in support of Global, National and local GRIP initiatives to the input of accurate and timely data in support of Aon’s and client’s needs for accurate and responsive insurance coverage.
Distinctive Client Value:
* Works with Broking Team to facilitate timely and accurate GRIP data entry;
* Mines coverage information in conjunction with Brokers and Associate Brokers and inputs into GRIP;
* Coordinates Account Managers and Brokers’ GRIP Data Quality Reports;
* Updates worksheets and trades in GRIP, verify Data Quality Validation issues and correct where necessary;
* Return Brokers reports to GRIP Data Quality Team within the required 2 week time frame;
* Acts as local subject matter experts and coordinators for GRIP issues and communications both locally and regionally;
* Follows up with monthly GRIP reporting process with Brokers and Associate Brokers;
* Verifies accuracy of GRIP data vs. Xpress data; and
* Leads by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practices; and
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
* General insurance experience is an asset;
* Ability to work collaboratively as a key member a team and independently with minimum supervision;
* Client relationship focused;
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
* Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines;
* Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
Education and Professional Development:
* Post Secondary Degree or equivalent is an asset;
* Graduates of insurance and risk management programs is preferred;
* Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications/designations (I.e. General Insurance License/ Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP), Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) or Certified Risk Management (CRM))
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Vancouver, British Columbia