Aon is a global leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and outsourcing with more than 47,000 employees in 600 offices. We integrate customized services, leverage expertise across industries and apply business knowledge to our clients' strategic goals. Aon helps clients anticipate how change intersects with opportunity. Each of our clients has unique business needs, so we have developed expertise for a complete range of business processes, products and industries. Aon’s account and relationship managers form a comprehensive perspective of our clients’ organizations, matching our expertise to their business strategy.
Description of duties & responsibilities:
* Assisting in the preparation of quotations, proposals and renewals
* Preparing underwriting information for renewal
* Creating and updating marketing reports for renewal
* Creating treaty summaries for clients and reinsurers
* Creating Word documents for brokers, including memos, letters, faxes, itineraries and presentations
* Creating PowerPoint Presentations
* Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum education required:
* Post-secondary education
Minimum work experience required:
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to organize a wide range of tasks from various sources and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
* Ability to work independently or within a team-based environment
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca