Bilingual Sales Coordinator
Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Risk Solutions is the Canadian risk management arm of Aon. In Canada, Aon Risk Solutions roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,300 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
This role will focus on putting Aon’s Sales Team in a position to win in the marketplace. The scope of this position includes working with the Sales Team to develop business proposals, manage the RFP process as well as coordinating resources, providing canned content and assistance in responding to RFP questions, tracking win/loss, and capturing lessons learned. This role will also work closely with Corporate Communications, Regional Sales Managers, and other teams to deliver programs that support sales revenue and profit targets.
Distinctive Client Value
* Collaborate with cross functional teams including Corporate Marketing and Communications, Regional Sales Managers and Account Managers nationally, to deliver the best of Aon to our clients.
* Working with the sales team to manage the RFP process as well as coordinating resources, providing canned content, assisting with the writing of answers to RFP questions, tracking win/loss, capturing lessons learned
* Working with Account Managers to develop business proposals
* Liaison with Regional Sales Managers, Regional Directors, Branch Managers and Department Managers to communicate sales enablement tools, deliverables, best practices, needs and priorities.
* Manage the distribution of client facing material and sales collateral
* Develop and maintain content on the Sales Site
* Maintain database of current and relevant about Aon information as well as practice specific content
* Verify and tagging contacts in salesforce.com (SFDC) - when needed
* Performing other related duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum three years services and support sales and marketing experience.
* Bilingual preferred (verbal and written)
* Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
* Experience in a financial or related field is valued
* Cover letter requested in your submission
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong consulting and interpersonal skills (able to build rapport and credibility with stakeholders)
* Self starter with ability to identify gaps, opportunities, and resources to accomplish the desired business objectives.
* Possesses a sense of urgency with ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
* Ability to resolve conflicting priorities to optimize business results
* Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
* Highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
* Experience in writing proposals is valued
* Team Player
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development & apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risk, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.