Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Risk Solutions is the Canadian risk management arm of Aon. In Canada, Aon Risk Solutions roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,300 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
Collections, Premium Financing, Payment application:
* Weekly follow up review of the Aged Trial Balance with Account Managers in accordance with established collection policies.
* Oversee premium financing to ensure all required documentation for processing of contracts is sent to the finance company.
* Work closely with the Credit and Collections Manager and Supervisor to ensure DSO and premium financing targets are met.
* Initiate and/or respond to account inquiries from Account Managers and Clients.
* Process PC Merchant credit cards and enter them into Xpress and Tam
* Process online credit card payments via Paypal and enter them into Xpress.
* Reconciliation of monthly bordereau accounts.
* Other duties as per assigned
* Self motivated, well organized team player with good communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
* Keen attention to detail, organized, and able to perform duties with little or no supervision
* College diploma in business or accounting with 2 years of relevant experience
* Intermediate level of proficiency with MS office.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.com/careers