Administrative Support Services
Aon is a global leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and outsourcing with more than 47,000 employees in 600 offices. We integrate customized services, leverage expertise across industries and apply business knowledge to our clients' strategic goals. Aon helps clients anticipate how change intersects with opportunity. Each of our clients has unique business needs, so we have developed expertise for a complete range of business processes, products and industries. Aon’s account and relationship managers form a comprehensive perspective of our clients’ organizations, matching our expertise to their business strategy.
This role is primarily focused on servicing the advisor professional liability programs within the Financial Institutions Group.
* Responding to client and advisor inquiries either by telephone or by email
* Supporting key processes and internal activities to deliver client-facing services
* Providing direction when a claim is reported or inquired upon
* Emailing renewal information to advisors and clients
* Following up for renewal information with advisors and clients
* Reviewing application information and referring to Insurers where appropriate
* Providing support to Account Executives within a team environment.
* Posting Renewals
* Preparing Financing Contracts and coordinating with Accounting
* Reviewing Accounting issues and Accounts Receivable; prepare cheque requisitions
* Discussing more complex client inquiries with brokers, Account Executives and Insurers
* Reviewing and sending out endorsements
* Producing Certificate of issuance
* Daily deposit reporting to Accounting
* Stress testing of front and back-end proprietary systems and reporting results to manager
* Performing other related duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum of 1-3 years insurance experience required.
* RIBO licensed preferred.
* Fluency in French is not mandatory but would be an asset
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon, visit www.aon.ca