Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Call Center
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human capital consulting and outsourcing solutions. The company partners with organizations to solve their most complex benefits, talent and related financial challenges, and improve business performance. Aon Hewitt designs, implements, communicates and administers a wide range of human capital, retirement, investment management, health care, compensation and talent management strategies. With more than 29,000 professionals in 90 countries, Aon Hewitt makes the world a better place to work for clients and their employees. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in a Human Resources Center you will be the first point of contact to all employees' Human Resources inquiries.
The CSR handles incoming calls from our clients' employees and managers, answering their questions and sorting out issues relating to their healthcare benefits, life benefits, retirement,Payroll, compensation other human resource related services.
As a Customer Service Representative you will need to be skilled in case management, problem resolution and the delivery of a positive customer experience. The CSR responds to inquiries via phone or electronic media and must use active listening, probing, play-back, and style-matching skills to evaluate the customer's needs.
The CSR navigates in a Windows based system through a series of databases in order to access the appropriate information to service the customer. For lengthy or complex questions, the CSR researches the information and calls the customer back as required. Research can involve a number of resources, including use of online databases and reviewing documents/callflows.
* 1 to 2 years experience in customer service, a call centre environment or general HR Support Services
* Must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
* Adept at handling multiple computer applications (programs and technology used within a human resources call centre environment preferred) in a windows environment
* Ability to work shift hours between 8:00 am and 6 pm
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Practical mindset with the ability to prioritize tasks and provide effective solutions
* Genuine desire and commitment to serving customers
* Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of building good working relationships
* High learning agility
* Comfortable working in a structured fast paced changing environment
* Desire to grow career within AONHewitt
* Experience working in a Human Resource, Benefits
* Minimum 1 year customer service experience in a call center environment preferred
* A high school degree is required
* A university/college degree is preferred
* Problem solving and Analytical skills
* Experience working in an HR and/or benefits role preferred
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.