Account Executive (Personal Lines) - Calgary - Job ID 44588
Account Executive (Personal Lines), Calgary - 44588
As an Account Executive, your sole focus will be new business generation. You will be required to solicit, develop and produce a book of High Net Worth personal insurance business through various cultivation practices & techniques. In addition to prospecting, presenting and closing you will provide thorough portfolio reviews and analysis to offer creative "outside the box" needs based solutions leveraging the strength of Aon’s full service client offerings and resources, including specialized industry knowledge and expertise, industry/market contacts and relationships.
Distinctive Client Value:
* Direct focus on sourcing and closing new business;
* Develops and maintains an active prospect list;
* Keeps in touch with prospects at regular intervals and aggressively pursues opportunities
* Identifies specific client risk exposure & needs;
* Creates analysis reports on current coverage, managing annual premium and potential for additional Aon services and expertise;
* Develops & presents innovative & cost effective solutions in support of new business growth;
* Visibly represents Aon within the local branch community and through participation in high profile professional, business and community associations;
* Establishes targeted and robust business networking strategies and uses these networks and platforms to drive new business for the Branch;
* Draws upon Local, Regional and National Aon resources to maintain active prospect list
* Ensures professional competence and keeps abreast of changes within the industry by maintaining contact both internally and externally;
* Preparation and execution of client meetings as well as participating in seminars and reviewing written material and,
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Proven sales record;
* College Diploma/University Degree (or CIP/CAIB designations an asset);
* Minimum 3+ years of relevant Sales experience;
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and internet research;
* TAM systems & Compu-Quote knowledge an asset;
* Knowledge of Property and Casualty Insurance preferred;
* Knowledge of High Net Worth/Specialty markets & products an asset and
* Presentation and public speaking background an asset
Education and Professional Development:
* Post Secondary Degree or equivalent preferred;
* General Insurance Level 2 required
* Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB)/Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.