Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) in a Human Resources Center you will be the first point of contact to all employees' Human Resources inquiries.
The CSR handles incoming calls from our clients' employees and managers, answering their questions and sorting out issues relating to their healthcare benefits, life benefits, retirement, Payroll, compensation other human resource related services.
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative you will need to be skilled in case management, problem resolution and the delivery of a positive customer experience. The CSR responds to inquiries via phone or electronic media and must use active listening, probing, play-back, and style-matching skills to evaluate the customer's needs.
The Bilingual CSR navigates in a Windows based system through a series of databases in order to access the appropriate information to service the customer. For lengthy or complex questions, the CSR researches the information and calls the customer back as required. Research can involve a number of resources, including use of online databases, reviewing documents/call flows or requesting assistance from internal support areas.
* 2 years’ experience in Bilingual customer service, call centre or contact centre environment
* Fluent in English and French (Written and Verbal), Preferred
* Genuine desire and commitment to serving customers
* Refined communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Practical mindset with the ability to handle multiple streams of work, prioritize tasks and provide effective solutions
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to build good working relationships in a team environment
* Adept at handling multiple computer applications (programs and technology used within a human resources call centre environment preferred) in a windows environment
* High learning agility
* Comfortable working in a structured fast paced changing environment
* Experience working in Human Resource, Benefits, Payroll or Financial Services (preferred)
* Ability to work shift hours between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
* University or College degree preferred (High School degree required)
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Toronto, ON Canada