Account Specialist II
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
Currently we have a career opportunity for a Sr. Account Specialist (Energy Group) in our Houston, TX office.
- Assists in the managing complex energy accounts
- Provides technical expertise in the servicing of complex accounts
- Manages key processes and internal activities to deliver client-facing services
- Provide support to broker on various complex accounts
- Demonstrates effective working knowledge of carrier underwriting practices & processes
- Knowledge of various markets and relationships
- Possesses competency on assigned coverages (common forms, exclusions, endorsed enhancements)
- Possesses & utilizes negotiation skills to assist brokerage process
- Participates and promotes pre and post placement servicing (premium financing, claims, etc.)
- Actively seeks out new and challenging projects
-High School Diploma, College preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in the insurance field, exposure to Energy accounts a plus
- High level proficiency with Microsoft office application
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and/or in the close team concept
- Flexibility of work schedule
- Energetic personality
- Must hold a current Texas General Lines P&C license
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon 's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Houston, Texas United States
Houston, TX United States