Financial Education Specialist
HR Outsourcing Services
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 61,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Financial Education Specialist in our Central CA office. This position will support Aon’s Investment group.
Aon Hewitt's Financial Education Specialists provide financial education services to employees of one or more Aon Hewitt clients.
We are currently recruiting Specialists to staff a California-based financial education team. We are looking for team members to cover Central California. Specialists may be home-based or work from an Aon Hewitt office.
The Education Specialist will perform the following responsibilities and services:
* The Education Specialist will facilitate enrollment meetings for Client employees. The Education Specialist will provide an overview of the Client Retirement Plans, along with answering questions and directing employees where to find additional information and resources.
* Group meetings: The Education Specialist will deliver various retirement and general financial education workshops to Client employees on a regular basis. The workshops to be delivered will be customized to the Client Retirement Plans and agreed upon in advance by both Client and Aon Hewitt. The Education Specialist will be responsible for the preparation of some education workshop materials.
* Ad hoc meetings: As enhancements and/modifications are made to the Client Retirement Plan(s), the Education Specialist will conduct group meetings to educate and inform Client employees on the Plan changes.
* Individual employee retirement education sessions: The Education Specialist will educate employees on how to use the retirement and investment tools available to Client employees so that each employee may:
(1) Set personal retirement goals,
(2) Assess the employee's current strategy relative to his or her goals, and/or
(3) Develop a savings and investment strategy.
* In addition to the education sessions, the Education Specialist will be available to support employees in their use of the retirement and financial planning tools on an ongoing basis.
* Monthly Reporting - The Education Specialist will provide Client and Aon Hewitt monthly reports showing the number of individual retirement education sessions, workshops conducted, group meetings, trainings and other ad hoc sessions (collectively, the "sessions") performed. Reports of each session noted above will include the number of sessions conducted including number of attendees, topics covered and a summary of attendee feedback.
* Develop Training Materials: The Education Specialist will develop new retirement and financial planning education information as well as continuous improvements to existing workshops and material.
* 3 to 5 years of experience in delivering financial education workshops to individuals or employees.
* Individuals with 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial call center assisting individuals with financial or investment concepts and retirement planning and excellent in-person presentation skills will be considered.
* Series 65 or 66 is required.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Individuals with an advanced financial professional certification are preferred: (ie: CFP, CRPC, or ChFC).
Travel - The Education Specialist will be available to travel to Client locations as agreed upon by Client and Aon Hewitt on an ongoing basis.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
NA, California United States
NA, CA United States