Customer Service Representative (Autoplan) - Kamloops - Job ID 44824
Customer Service Representative (Autoplan), Kamloops – Job ID 44824
As the Customer Service Representative, your role will be to service and respond to new and existing changes for our auto insurance clients. The position will also be responsible for the following:
Distinctive Client Values:
• Provide and process new/renewal and mid-term changes of registration, license plates, temporary operating permits, transfers, garage policies, floater plates, prorate plates, special coverage policies and cancellations for individual and fleet policies.
• Control ICBC inventory and ICBC Batching as per ICBC requirements
• Process payments received on accounts and make bank deposits for both ICBC and Aon
• Process and distribute incoming mail and courier packages accordingly
• Maintain office inventory and reorder as required
• Responsible for reception duties, including answering the telephones and greeting clients
• Perform other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a service team
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
• Process oriented with an attention to detail
• Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Package
• Minimum of 1 year of Autoplan experience
• Experience with ICBC and Autolink
• ICBC batching experience an asset
• Experience working with Fleets
Education & Professional Development
• Hold a General Insurance License - Level 1
• Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications (I.e. General Insurance License Level 2)
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Kamloops, British Columbia