Aon Corporation is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing. We work on two of the most critical issues today: Risk and People. Through its more than 59,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon delivers distinctive client value via innovative and effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions. The firms that are changing our world are Aon Clients.
Aon Risk Solutions is the Canadian risk management arm of Aon. In Canada, Aon Risk Solutions roots go back to 1850. We have a staff of over 1,300 insurance and risk management professionals in 26 offices across Canada and are the only international brokerage firm with full service offices in almost every province and territory.
Distinctive Client Value
* Responding quickly and accurately to product questions
* Maintaining general knowledge and understanding of all products/services
* Maintaining full knowledge of features and benefits of products and services
* Seeking to stay informed of program changes.
* Entering client and insurer information in an accurate and timely manner
* Producing documents, endorsements, invoices and letters
* Providing assistance to Brokers in the National Operations Centre
* Data management, filing, labeling and couriering documents as needed
* Maintaining quality controls and checking work for accuracy
* Processing documents, including customer letters and invoices
* Providing telephone coverage, as needed
* Escalating, as required, complex/difficult customer complaints or inquiries to the appropriate team leader
* Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
Experience or Training
* Customer service orientation
* Professional business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a service team
* Bilingual – French a definite asset
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Competent keyboarding, computer and data entry skills
* Ability to solve problems and think critically
* Strong multi-tasking skills: speaking with the customer while researching information
* Ability to exert confidence while speaking to customers
* Willingness to acquire industry licenses
* Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure to meet deadlines
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent work experience is required
* Minimum of 1 year office experience is an asset
* Post secondary education is an asset
* Ensure the mandatory product knowledge, soft skills and customer service training is completed successfully (all training will be provided in-house)
* A team player
* Flexibility to participate in shift rotation, evenings and/or Saturdays
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development & apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risk, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com/careers
Aon is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.