Account Coordinator, Risk Management (London, ON) - Job ID 45158
Account Coordinator, Risk Management (London, ON) – Job ID 45158
As Account Coordinator with the London office, you will provide administrative and technical assistance to the Account Executive and Brokers on small and mid-size accounts. This role is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the client service program in support of responsive and efficient client service delivery.
Distinctive Client Values:
* Respond to client inquiries and process requests for amendments to client accounts and insurance coverage;
* Analyze and summarize insurance renewal terms received from marketing/broking and assist in the preparation of renewal presentation documentation, including forwarding renewal terms to the client;
* Coordinate timely issuance of Certificates of Insurance ;
* Leads by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practice; and
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum 1 years of commercial insurance experience required;
* General insurance experience is preferred
* Ability to work collaboratively as a key member a team and independently with minimum supervision;
* Client relationship focused;
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
* Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines;
* Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package
Education and Professional Development:
* High School Diploma or equivalent;
* Post Secondary Degree or equivalent is an asset;
* RIBO licence required’
* Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses/certifications/designations (I.e. General Insurance License/ Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP), Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) or Certified Risk Management (CRM)
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote professional development and apply a disciplined, non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.