HR Outsourcing Services
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com.
The Pension Administrator will require the ability to perform all functions necessary to ensure the continuous efficient operation of our clients' pension plan arrangements.
* Calculate benefit entitlements on retirement, termination, death and marriage breakdown;
* Calculation of PAs, PSPAs and PARs and preparation of applicable filing forms;
* Preparation of annual pension statements;
* Year-end update of plan records, including the reconciliation of the membership, contributions and trust fund;
* Preparation of government forms such as Annual Information Returns, etc.
* Assist with testing of the pension system for new and existing clients according to the plan provisions and administrative requirements;
* Assist with maintaining of standard operation procedures;
* Respond to member calls and facilitate requests;
* Maintenance of members' records; and
* Other duties as required.
* Minimum of 1 to 3 years working with Defined Benefit pension plans preferred;
* Previous work experience calculating complex benefit entitlements on retirement, termination, death and marriage breakdown;
* Previous work experience calculating and reporting PAs, PSPAs and PARs;
* Knowledge of related provincial and federal pension legislation and Income Tax Act provisions;
* Good oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a team environment;
* Detail-oriented with pension administration and organizational skills;
* Good knowledge of Excel and Word;
* Other assets include a relevant degree and enrollment in / completion of CEBS, PPAC, CHRP or actuarial courses.
All positions require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon Hewitt, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon Hewitt's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Toronto, ON Canada