- Unique opportunity to join a specialist nationwide insurance broking team
- You will be in a hands on client servicing role with face to face meetings and various networking / awards events
We are looking for an experienced insurance professional keen to develop their career and broking skills who would embrace the training and development opportunities within a global firm. Alongside this, you will be part of a tight knit team in Perth, able to be very hands on with your clients and be have full responsibility for your own workload.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of Real Estate clients across Perth, responding to client’s new insurance quotes, service queries, claims, and renewals
- You will actively manage your portfolio by developing long term relationships, and promoting additional services for your client’s businesses through inbound, and some outbound, activity
- Your day will be fast paced and varied, including; policy administration, team meetings, CRM system management for your clients, liaising with insurers, and attending occasional networking events (including occasional early breakfast meetings)
- Collaborating with our Sales & Marketing teams to roll-out new business and cross-sell campaigns to promote our products & the Aon brand
That you are somewhat of a self-starter, highly client service focused, a great team player, and very driven to achieve your goals. An interest in the Real Estate sector would be beneficial, alongside having;
- Relevant insurance experience, such as PI, is required
- A comparable sales / service focussed position
- An enthusiasm to achieve team and personal goals in a client servicing role
- You will have strong IT and administration skills
- You will be comfortable working in a phone based agile working environment, collaborating with your wider team / manager in other locations
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
How to apply:
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives