Renewal and remarketing
- Client Business Consulting and Planning
- Review of renewal terms
- Review and preparation of Renewal Proposal / Claims Analysis
- Meeting with clients on pre-renewal and/or renewals
- Preparation of Service Level Agreement
- Preparation & Presentation of the benefits programme to employees
- Getting updates on the employee movements from clients
- Following up of underwriting requirements with clients
- Handling the enquiries from both HR and employees
- Follow up with clients on outstanding invoices
- Act as escalation point for all client’s queries/feedback
- Aged Debt Management
- Champion al client related initiatives including but not limited to Client Promise, Aon Bench, Aon Pulse and Aon Care
- Champion Aon United
- Maintain professional relationship with internal stakeholders including local market colleagues, regional and global teams
- Support Health & Benefit Singapore Leader with Singapore initiatives
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree from a recognised university, plus minimum regulatory requirements for registration as Broking and FA rep with MAS.
- Strong inter-personal skill and distinctive customer service.
- Client management experience, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Previous experience in broking, working with clients, and product knowledge is required.
- Self-disciplined and organised
- Good skills on MS systems including Word, Excel, Powerpoint required