The Senior Manager, for Broking and Operations is responsible for assisting the Head of Broking & Operations in all Business Transformation initiatives and value proposition.
The Senior Manager, for Broking and Operations is also responsible for leading and managing the Broking Administration team in managing broking admin functions and identifying opportunities in improving efficiencies and deliverables within the team. Strong interpersonal skills as collaboration is key across all internal organisational levels and external vendors.
You will report to Head of Broking & Operations, or such other persons as may be notified to you by the Company from time to time. You will be responsible for :
- Supporting Head of Broking & Operations in managing Business Transformation initiatives and process in achieving measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and stakeholder satisfaction, within the Broking and Broking Admin Teams
- Manage and implementation of business transformation projects including change management strategies, systems, technology, team or department
- Leading and Managing the Broking Administration team in Broking Admin duties and identifying opportunities for improving efficiencies and deliverables.
- Implement and develop consistent and best practice processes within teams
- Lead and oversee the team
- Support and interact with insurers to achieve operational efficiency, standardization of business processes
- Ensure invoicing performance and delivery of policy documentations are met by carriers
- Leading and managing technology around Census Management
- Ensure strong collaboration between internal stakeholders and external vendors and between Broking, Operational Centre of Excellence and Client Facing Teams
- Ensure Deliverables within Aon’s Centre of Excellence in ensuring timely and quality delivery of broking and broking administrative activities. Good project management skills required
- Identifying opportunities for streamlining and improving system and business processes within Broking and Broking Admin
- Any additional duties that may be allocated to you by the company from time to time
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized university or Polytechnic
- Regulatory requirements for registration as Broking and FA rep with MAS (preferred)
- Min 5 years in the insurance Industry within Health and Benefits
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication, and analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Strong analytical abilities to evaluate information for effectiveness and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate well across organizational levels
- Advanced skills on MS systems including Word, Excel, Powerpoint required