Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
Aon Reinsurance Solutions is part of Aon and is a leading global reinsurance intermediary and full-service capital advisor. In Reinsurance Solutions we address our clients’ underwriting and capital objectives on a portfolio level, enabling our clients to more effectively manage the combination of premium growth, return on capital and rating agency interests. Our experts are aligned with industry and product practice groups and our client-focused specialists use industry experience, advanced analytics, capital market products and strong market relationships to support the creation of new capacity to address the changing needs of our clients.
In Singapore hub, we address the needs of clients in over ten territories in the Asia region.
During the internship, the intern will have the opportunity to rotate across the various departments in Aon Benfield:-
- Broking Support
- Client Services
The intern will also work on client projects and support the teams on day to day work and assist in conducting research for the preparation of projects, reports and presentations.
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 and June 2021 preferred
- Degree in any discipline, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently
- Adaptability – quick learner
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.