Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 18th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The CRAH APAC CEO office comprises the regional CEO of CRAH’s operations in Asia Pacific and his direct support staff.
Support the APAC CEO Office in conducting projects involving analytics, research and event management, in line with the strategic goals of the Regional Office.
Intern will gain exposure and work on projects including but not limited to:
- Analysis of the Asia and Global Specialty businesses:
- Economic and industry analyses for the CEO Office
- Development and maintenance of information packs / fact bases
- Communications with the Team:
- Key updates to the leadership and Aon community within Asia Pacific
- Design and development of internal presentations
- Event planning and management:
- Planning of major leadership events in coordination with various internal stakeholders
- 2nd class (upper) honors or GPA 3.4 (cum laude) and above strongly preferred
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred
- Leadership or events planning experience as part of academic work or co-curricular activities
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Adaptability – quick learner
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Concentration in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Project Management would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Programming, e.g. Python, would be advantageous
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.