Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 18th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Regional Marketing and Communications team supports the regional and local business leaders across 13 countries in Asia to meet their business needs by empowering clients, colleagues and communities.
Promotion/ Channel Marketing
Support the team on regional and local marketing campaigns, including events
Understand how to leverage the social media applications (LinkedIn) in a business context
Create and distribute direct eDMs via an email blasting tool
Measuring the marketing effectiveness of the local and regional campaigns via a simple matrix
Deep understanding of the Aon Brand Guidelines and its applications and a strong advocate of the brand standards
Supports the Regional Marketing team in all market wide marketing activities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred
- Degree in Marketing preferred
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Adaptability – quick learner
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent command of the English language – both verbal and written
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.