Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 18th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
Business Technology Management's areas of focus are to improve availability, increase productivity, and invest in platforms for growth to achieve positive business outcomes for Aon.
- To support PMO and Business Analyst teams in project delivery
- To assist in developing innovative initiatives for the business with measurable outcomes
- To assist in research of technology platforms based on business requirements.
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 and June 2021 preferred
- Degree in any technology discipline, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred
- Strong interest in technology
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently
- Adaptability – quick learner
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.