Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 18th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Aon Asia Regional Legal Department is dedicated to servicing the needs of Aon’s businesses in the Asia region.
- Assisting members of the team with reviewing, identifying and advising on key legal matters relating to the effective running of Aon Asia businesses. The role offers opportunities for the successful candidate to grow through direct experience in supporting and advising the business.
- Exposure to a range of legal matters which vary in complexity, with a focus on the following:
- Drafting and negotiating on transactional contracting matters, including reviewing contracts and other legal documentation, assessing associated risks and advising the business;
- Negotiation of Aon standard-form documentation, such as non-disclosure agreements;
- Assisting the business in the legal aspects of responding to client RFPs;
- Assisting senior members of the team in the high-value and complex contract negotiations, including some of a multi-jurisdictional nature;
- Helping the business identify and manage legal risks in a practical and business focused manner; and
- Supporting the business in strategic projects that require legal input.
Given Aon’s position as a market leader, the role provides exposure to Aon's premier client base, including the leaders in the Financial, Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing sectors and their internal/external counsel.
- Law Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred
- High A-level and Law Degree grades (or equivalent)
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Conscientiousness and attention to detail
- Logical and enquiring mind
- Credible and respected
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to work independently
- Adaptability - quick learner
- Mature and professional demeanor, and a positive attitude
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Previous experience in legal, insurance and consulting industry preferred
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.