Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 18th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Health & Benefits Broking Team encompasses Broking and Broking Admin who faces the markets and provide advisory and placement activities for Aon's clients.
- Support Broking Admin Teams in Policy Administration and Invoicing
- Tabulate premiums breakdown
- E-Filing Support
- Support Broking Team’s projects (ie. TBS population support)
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Pleasant, responsible and a team player
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.