Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 18th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Health & Benefits Sales & Marketing Team creates first impression of Aon's brand and services. The team is dynamic and forward looking team, target driven, passionate about Aon’s value propositions
- Leads generation/analysis to support BD activities
- Support BD in tenders/bids proposals
- Support the broking activities with a focus on claims analysis, census verification, reports generation
- Review and check policy documents & endorsements from insurers
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 and June 2022 preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Pleasant, responsible and a team player
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.