Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 11th May 2020 to 24th Jul 2020.
The Financial Services & Professions Group (FSPG) at Aon is the leading provider of Specialty insurances and solutions in Asia serving various industry sectors including financial institutions, asset managers, e-commerce and technology firms architectural and engineering professionals, healthcare professionals etc.
Specialty insurance solutions includes Directors & Officers Liability, Professional Indemnity, Crime, Transaction Liability, Intellectual Property and Cyber Risk transfer solutions, and empowering our clients to mitigate their risk exposures.
The intern will be involved in the appreciation of:
- fundamentals of Specialty insurance and the team’s workflow
- FSPG clients’ profile and risk exposures
The intern will also assist with:
- data management support
- market research and data consolidation
- Compilation of collaterals for clients including presentation, reports and quotation slips
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 and June 2021 preferred
- Strong command in English, GPA 3.0 and above candidates strongly preferred
- Strong interest in insurance, risk management and corporate marketing
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work with the FSPG team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be meticulous, accountable and possess the ability to multi-task
- Adaptability – quick learner
- Positive and resilient personality, adaptable to change
- Willing to work hard to deliver results and to learn and develop business skills
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.