Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 11th May 2020 to 26th Jul 2020.
The Credit Solutions Department in Aon specialises in insurance protection against non-payment for corporates or banks. They offer extensive technical expertise on credit risk evaluation and the design, placement and servicing of credit insurance policies.
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Assist in structuring of Trade Credit, Political Risk and Surety Insurance products/programmes
- Assist in broking and placing of products to the insurance market
- Accurate and timely maintenance of systems, billings and data entry
- Be aware of and focus on delivering team goals of growth, profitability, retention & increasing market share
- Support team member as required.
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 and June 2021 preferred
- Major in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong interest in insurance, risk management and corporate marketing
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be meticulous, accountable and possess the ability to multi-task
- Adaptability – quick learner
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.