We are looking for a talented individual to join us as a Senior Associate at Aon Inpoint in Singapore, offering you a real opportunity to further develop your skillset while working alongside a diverse and close-knit team. You will be involved in a variety of projects and clients that include some of the most influential individuals in the (re)insurance industry - playing a key role in helping to shape the future of their companies.
This role is broad and varied role, focused on supporting senior stakeholders in the delivery of value to clients. Responsibilities will span Consulting, Engagement and Data & Analytics, requiring you to think creatively to develop new and innovative strategies for clients by generating and presenting valuable and actionable insights that are relevant to their needs and to the wider Aon business.
You will be responsible for:
- Engage with (re)insurers to support account teams in delivering business-focused advisory services
- Work with project teams to deliver discrete projects to help (re)insurers achieve their strategic goals
- Work with account teams to help drive longer-term initiatives between (re)insurers and the Aon group
- Participate in full lifecycle client engagements by supporting the delivery of discrete workstreams and strategic initiatives
- Conduct market research, financial and data analyses to inform strategic recommendations to clients
- Support the preparation and facilitation of interviews with clients and Aon colleagues
- Engage and actively contribute to the production of reports and other client deliverables
- Actively participate in the identification and communication of recommendations to clients
- Support the implementation and execution of strategic recommendations
- Support specific aspects of the client relationship alongside other Aon Inpoint colleagues
- Manage junior team members
- Develop your internal network to connect with Aon’s market practitioners as required by client-focused activity
Demonstrating a track record of success, you will be curious, keen to learn and have a passion for data and the opportunities and business insights it reveals.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Curious and willing to learn
- Interested in the insurance market
- Personable and able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Hard-working and able to perform well under pressure
- Able to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success
- Confident in presenting work to team mates and clients
- Able to act with conviction and be a people-influencer
- Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Willing to travel internationally, should the opportunity arise
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and Alteryx
Candidates with an undergraduate degree, and experience working in (re)insurance, financial services or management consulting will be viewed advantageously. This is a great opportunity to become a pivotal member of a highly professional team. Aon is a global organisation which strives to provide meaningful career paths for its employees, come on board and reap the rewards.
About Aon Inpoint
Aon Inpoint is a valued and trusted strategic advisor to (re)insurers and other financial and professional services companies, including many of the most prestigious Global (re)insurers.
We help our clients navigate an evolving environment to drive sustainable growth and business results.
With privileged access to Aon’s proprietary data, and the knowledge of its global network of insurance industry experts, we are uniquely positioned to deliver unique and compelling insights into the sources of competitive differentiators in our industry. Most importantly we help our clients turn insights into practical actions and tangible returns.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
As an Aon colleague you’ll enjoy a broad range of benefits and discounts to empower you to achieve optimal results in your career and life. From Global career paths to financial incentives, flexible working, study support and paid opportunities to spend time giving back to our communities,
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.