Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Radford delivers talent and rewards expertise to technology and life sciences companies. We empower the world's most innovative organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. Today, our surveys provide in-depth rewards insights in 80-plus countries to more than 3,000 client organizations, and our consultants work with hundreds of firms annually to design talent and rewards programs for boards of directors, executives, employees and sales professionals
We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver – all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights from the data collected.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in the data collected, to be able to use data to
- build business case and demonstrate an ability to structure a presentation with the relevant insights.
- Work with senior consultants and other internal stakeholders to develop reports.
- Develop analytical models on MS Office for consulting projects.
- Support senior consultants in building presentations for clients.
- Communicate and answer client’s queries regarding the survey and analytic outputs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Business, Economics, Statistics or Finance) from a renowned university.
- Experience in statistics, finance, research or human resources field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills, able to independently run small projects, ensuring quality, timeliness and profitability.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.