We are looking for a talented individual to join us as an Director at Aon Inpoint in Singapore, offering you a real opportunity to further develop your skillset while working alongside a diverse and close-knit team. You will be responsible for leading a variety of projects and clients that include some of the most influential individuals in the (re)insurance industry - playing a key role in helping to shape the future of their companies.
This role is broad and varied role, focused on supporting senior stakeholders in the delivery of value to clients. Responsibilities will span Consulting, Engagement and Data & Analytics, requiring you to think creatively to develop new and innovative strategies for clients by generating and presenting valuable and actionable insights that are relevant to their needs and to the wider Aon business.
You will be responsible for:
As a Director at Aon Inpoint you will be responsible for developing unmatched teams, supporting business growth, managing key accounts, and delivering Aon United across Asia:
Develop unmatched teams
- Develop and retain talent by building a high performing team, fostering a culture of constant learning, honest feedback, rigorous development and disciplined talent management
- Manage colleagues and support them in developing a successful career
- Coach, mentor and develop team members in key consulting tools, methodologies and best practices
- Develop a highly engaging environment and team culture
- Leads by example in leveraging diversity and inclusion across all locations. Actively supports and promotes Aon-wide diversity initiatives
Support business growth
- Lead and contribute to Aon Inpoint brand development through industry relationship building, thought leadership, whitepapers, conferences and presentations
- Seek new relationships and business development opportunities
- Support business development activities and collaborate with colleagues in the identification and creation of new sales opportunities and sources of revenue for Aon Inpoint
- Support business development activities via proposition development, pricing strategies and peer reviewing content
- Project manage sales efforts for new business opportunities in partnership with appropriate Aon Inpoint colleagues
- Take responsibility for building and managing core business functions and capabilities
Key account management
- Collaborate with clients to identify their strategic needs and priorities, structure and plan complex initiatives, and develop potential solutions
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships with a network of key stakeholders in each account
- Act as the primary Aon Inpoint liaison on behalf of selected key carriers and Aon stakeholders
- Deliver multiple initiatives and strategic projects within agreed timeframes and to budget
- Engage senior Aon stakeholders and brokers to ensure deep understanding of Aon key regional initiatives and strategy, and its impact on your client’s portfolio
- Collaborate closely with the global account leader and extended account team
Deliver Aon United
- Leverage a global network of people, best practices and Aon assets to generate compelling insights, analytics and strategic solutions
- Role model how to build and maintain effective cross-team and cross-function relationships and help others see how Aon Inpoint and Aon business can come together to create even greater value for clients and for Aon
- Promote and leverage strong working relationships and partnerships across Aon, and address any collaboration challenges and to support a culture of trust and understanding
- Seek opportunities to collaborate and support others in the overall delivery of the Aon value proposition
- Demonstrating a track record of success, you will be curious, keen to learn and have a passion for data and the opportunities and business insights it reveals.
- Proven track record and extensive experience in selling consulting/advisory services to clients, ideally in Financial Services sector, and managing teams to deliver complex projects
- Strong client focus
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and inquisitive mindset
- Highly developed interpersonal skills – team leadership, relationship building, communication
- Strong people manager – performance management and colleague development
- Accomplished communicator
- Personable and able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates personal qualities of planning, commitment, resolving problems, decisiveness, and commitment to personal development
- Able to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Broad business acumen
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to travel internationally
Candidates with an undergraduate degree, and experience working in (re)insurance, financial services or management consulting will be viewed advantageously. This is a great opportunity to become a pivotal member of a highly professional team. Aon is a global organisation which strives to provide meaningful career paths for its employees, come on board and reap the rewards.
About Aon Inpoint
Aon Inpoint is a valued and trusted strategic advisor to (re)insurers and other financial and professional services companies, including many of the most prestigious Global (re)insurers.
We help our clients navigate an evolving environment to drive sustainable growth and business results.
With privileged access to Aon’s proprietary data, and the knowledge of its global network of insurance industry experts, we are uniquely positioned to deliver unique and compelling insights into the sources of competitive differentiators in our industry. Most importantly we help our clients turn insights into practical actions and tangible returns.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
As an Aon colleague you’ll enjoy a broad range of benefits and discounts to empower you to achieve optimal results in your career and life. From Global career paths to financial incentives, flexible working, study support and paid opportunities to spend time giving back to our communities.