Aon Is Looking for a Vice President, Research and Content Writing, Risk Management (Professional Liability)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our risk management business group within Aon Minet in Montreal, Quebec.
The successful candidate must possess superior research and analytical skills with a clear macro vision of global financial and legal trends and how they apply to the risk management area. With superior writing skills with the innate ability to represent events in the written form clearly and articulately, the individual must be a strong team player yet at the same time be comfortable working autonomously. Specific skills in the use of data and models in contextualizing risks would be an asset in this role. The ability to respect deadlines is imperative as is the ability to handle the demanding environment.
Your Impact as a Vice President, Research and Content Writing, Risk Management (Professional Liability)
- Research and analysis of political, legal, economic and industry developments that may impact insurance risk to professional service firms (e.g., accounting firms, consulting firms).
- Writing of reports
- Use of quantitative and qualitative data to work with clients to develop solutions
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Excellent research, writing and analytical skills
- Background in law, political science or economics
- Experience in using data and models to deliver solutions
- Political awareness
- Sense of world economy
- Good interpersonal skills along with solid organizational abilities and strong attention to detail
- Strong internet and electronic database search skills
- Positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for graduate degree.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.